The walk from their air conditioned car to their air conditioned office is enough of a temperature trauma for one day. Thankfully for them, their health club temperature is carefully regulated and monitored. The shopping mall? Safe there too. Checking in at Applebees: “would you like to sit outside or inside?” Now the tropical fish squirms because outside is always:
- too hot
- too cold
- too sunny
- too ….
We sauna enthusiasts embrace temperature extremes.
Either because of sauna or because we are wired differently, we smile like children when we:
- make snow angels between sauna rounds.
- jog without a shirt after a fresh snow.
- jump into Lake Superior (38 degrees f.) with a smile.
People think we’re crazy. What is crazy?
- Crazy is hiding from nature.
- Crazy is limiting one’s life so as to be only be comfortable at 68-72 degrees f.
- Crazy is thinking a shopping mall is a safe place.
Sauna’s are made to be used. Sauna is a celebration of nature, of temperature extremes.
nICE mug’s are made to be used. nICE mug is a celebration of nature, of temperature extremes.