There are so many “threes” relating to saunas:
Three major attributes of saunas.
- Health and Wellness
Three sauna rounds make for a complete sauna.
- Round 1: heat up and cold rinse
- Round 2: induce loyly (steam), sweat heavy, and cold rinse
- Round 3: sweat heavy, muscle stretch, skin cleanse and clean rinse
When you build your own sauna, consider the three zones for optimal sauna enjoyment
- sauna room: 7′ high ceiling max. optimize your cubic footage, consider bench height.
- changing room: lots of hooks, music and small fridge for cold water and beverages, good flow.
- outdoor patio: outdoor shower, nice sitting area to chill out and look at the stars, privacy, buffer.
Three beers make for a good sauna party.
Three guests make for a fun sauna party.
Three hours is about how long a good sauna party lasts.
Ever heard the one about fish and guests both start to stink after three days? 3 saunas a week can minimize this.