If you have purchased the ebook and want some additional help, Saunatimes is here for you. This consultation is as good as hands on. Email, phone, text, fax. Whatever it best for you, Glenn at Saunatimes is offering to help guide you through your own sauna building journey.
If this feature shows as “sold out” on the website, it means he is either out to lunch or more likely maxed out right now, so please check back (he only takes on a couple clients at a time).
How the sauna consultation works:
- Read your purchased copy of Sauna Build, Start to Finnish
- Use the search bar on upper right corner of this website sauantimes.com.
- If you feel you’d like further attention and service, please consider purchasing this option.
- After you receive your authorization code, please email Glenn with your code in the subject line, and ask him a couple questions to get started. Glenn will help navigate through your build.
Why you don’t want to purchase this sauna consultation:
- You want an infrared cabin. Glenn knows little about this, and doesn’t consider it a sauna.
- You want lots of info about electric stoves. Be careful with Glenn and electric stoves. He knows a fair bit about electric stoves, but most answers are better asked to an electrician. That said, he’s a pretty good advocate to good sauna. In many cases, he will steer you to this post here, from his friend, who is actually an electrical engineer and has invested a lot of time helping diffuse the electric stove options in N. America. He’ll give you straight scoop on how to build a sauna using an electric stove.
- You want to talk and find a reason to not make it happen. Glenn understands the need to gather information and make the right move. But he also understands that sometimes, even with the best intentions, people want to talk more than do. There is resistance to pulling the trigger. (See: War of Art, Stephen Pressfield). This is common. Part of this consultation is not just what insulation to use, or how to apply heat shields, but is to help you resolve what may be standing in your way.
Glenn has helped several hundred people build their own saunas. He has consulted with countless builders, carpenters, and architects in North America, as well as the motherland of sauna, Finland. He’s not a know it all but knows a lot. He’s good at listening and helping guide.
The consultation is a good deal if you’re serious about creating your own authentic health and wellness sauna retreat.
Sauna Help, From Start to Finnish: One on One Consultation
What you get with this sauna consultation:
- Unlimited email exchange. Typically Glenn responds within 24 hrs.
- No bullshit. Glenn will advise you based on what he knows and has experienced from his 25 years of sauna building and with his avid appreciation and enthusiasm for the authentic sauna experience.
- Unbiased attention. Wait, that’s not entirely true. Glenn is now representing Lamppa Mfr. from Tower, MN. He’s been using the Kuuma stove for 25 years and is a nut for it. But he’s open minded and isn’t going to try to sell you one, because he understands that your sauna is your sauna. Oh, and careful because Glenn is wood burning biased. Yet he understands that wood burning isn’t always the best option for the sauna enthusiast, depending upon where you live, rules against wood burning. whether sauna is within your house, etc.. He is sensitive to this fact.
- Other communication. We can talk on the phone and/or text, but we can move the ball really well with a few emails, and then phone chat and/or text. It saves a lot of time for all involved and is really efficient.
- Drawings. Everybody loves drawings and Glenn can provide a drawing and/or review yours.
- A passionate guide to help realize your authentic sauna goals. That’s the main thing.