That’s right. Sauna Days is back! And a Saunacation may just be what the Doctor ordered. Come join us at Larsmont Cottages, Two Harbors, Minnesota and join fellow like minded sauna enthusiasts this coming May 6-8, 2022 for what is set to be a resonate-ingly wonderful couple of Sauna Days!
- Experience several different saunas on display and fired up for action, just for you!
- Feel what it’s like to immerse yourself in the world’s largest freshwater lake.
- Partake in sauna curated events scattered throughout the weekend.
- Drift off on your own, or with a few sauna sub groups, and explore the North Shore, Minnesota USA.
- Repeat as desired.
Whether you have your own sauna, or tough it out at a health club sauna, or are pining for a saunacation experience, Sauna Days 2022 is planned to help you relax, restore, and rejuvenate.
My experience with Larsmont Cottages
I’ve partaken in 50 saunas in 12 days in Finland. And I have traveled all over North America, experiencing different resorts and facilities offering sauna. Larsmont Cottages is a special place for a “sauna takeover.” Their existing sauna is kick ass. The Larsmont sauna sits by the shores of Lake Superior amongst the different Scandinavian designed cottages, which helps create a Nordic village vibe. The Larsmont Cottages staff know authentic sauna: they know how to fire up a stove and keep it up to serving temp. for their guests.
For this weekend, we will be bringing in more saunas, and like minded sauna enthusiasts from far and wide. I can’t wait for some spontaneous sauna serendipity conversations and connections. I hope you consider joining us for an awesome weekend of sauna action, seminars, displays, and sauna related libations.
Interested in learning more about Sauna Days?
- Click here for a Sauna Days 2019 review.
- For a preview of action for Sauna Days 2022, please click here.
Fireside seminars and conference chats with:
- Dr. Colin Zestcott: Sauna Research Institute. “Science is finally catching up to what we’ve always known: Sauna is really good for your health, both physically and mentally! Our research adds to the small, but growing, body of literature showing that sauna can help reduce anxiety and depression.”
- Justin Juntunen: Cedar & Stone Nordic Sauna. “Participants will dive into the history of sauna culture from around the globe, with a special focus on how immigrant sauna culture began in the midwest in the late 1800s. Not to be stuck in the past, we will explore how today’s modern sauna movements are creatively growing and serving people in new ways.”
- Glenn Auerbach: SaunaTimes.com. Finland trip: 50 Saunas in 12 Days: “was a balance of planning and spontaneity. A lot of planning through connections made, then emails and correspondences up to departure. As far as endurance, well, I got on my sauna game. There is no judgement with sauna. When you are hot you leave, when you are cold, you go back into the hot room.”
Sauna Magic, Garrett Connover
Garrett can’t make this year’s Sauna Days but SaunaTimes is going to give away a couple copies. $46.95 is the retail price. You can go to Traditional Sauna to order your copy.
- Morning Plunge Club will be back! In 2019, we joined the Morning Plunge Club on the rocks by the lake for 10:00 AM service. Our preacher was Ben Hugus from Ursla Minor Brewing and our choir was curious onlookers. Our God was the calm, cool, clear waters of Lake Superior. We cold plunged. We were born again. And we will do it again in 2022!
- Excursions close by: There is plenty to do along the North Shore surrounding Larsmont Cottages. Is there a better way to gear up for sauna action than experiencing some nature action? There’s killer hiking, kayaking, exploring close by. We will have side trips available. Side note: tipping over a kayak into the world’s largest freshwater lake (39°f, 4°c.) becomes a “hell yea!” when we know we have multiple saunas idling, awaiting our return back at base camp.
- Onsite action:
- Bonfires, live music, craft beer takeovers, sauna lovers’ social hour,
- 4 Mobile Sauna Vendors
- Sauna Talks & Presentations
- Yoga Classes
- Cold Plunges
- 5 Craft Beer Vendors
- Live Music Friday Night & All Day Saturday
- Specialty Vendors
Finnish Smörgåsbord Dinner
Is our salmon soup as good as their salmon soup? Indulge in the best traditional Finnish cuisine and mingle with like-minded Finns. The Saturday dinner at 2019 Sauna Days exceeded all my wife and my expectations. The Larsmont staff take great pride in their culinary craft. We all know how good food tastes after a sauna session, yet she and I were hugely impressed with the quality, creativity, and variety of the food offerings at Sauna Days 2019.
Limited time: Sauna Days Lodging Coupon Code!
SaunaTimes is pleased to offer you a limited offer coupon code good for 20% off lodging for Sauna Days!
Book today by clicking here. At check out, add Promo Code: 20SDAY.