Friday afternoon is a time we all collectively exhale.
Those of us worker bees can finally close down our laptops and enjoy a little “me time.”
“Me time” takes on different meanings for everybody.
For a bunch of years now in a Minneapolis, Minnesota backyard, a devoted rotating cast of characters have been getting together on Friday afternoons to enjoy a happy hour sauna.
- Show up in their work garb, carrying a little gym bag.
- Pour a beer in their nICE mug before starting round one.
- Radiate a huge grin after a hot sauna round and an ice cold water dunk.
- Avoid looking at their smart phones for as long as possible.
- Enjoy a fully relaxed sauna session, then
- Finally look at the time and smile “I think I can get one more round in.”