It was ok, the first couple times.
Then we had some yahoo:
- nICE mug disrupting the dull beverage drinking glass routine.
And now it’s the dot com vogue term and every business is trying to disrupt somebody or something.
Why can’t it be like AUTHENTIC sauna?
- Quietly light your sauna stove.
- Chop some wood, carry some water.
- Step into the hot room.
- Let the busy world go on about its business.
- The door opens, family or a friend or two joins the sauna.
- A smile and then silence.
- Followed by gentle conversation.
- Then a cool down: a lake plunge or outdoor shower in the garden all misty wet with rain.
- Then we do it again.
Sauna isn’t about disruption. Sauna is about calm, soothe, enlighten.
We aren’t sheep. We don’t need to disrupt something to be in vogue.
Let’s disrupt less. Let’s sauna more.