In a world of structure, rules, and regulations:
- – Pick up the kid from practice at 6:05 – Don’t be late!
- – Password must be at least 6 characters and contain at least one number, one upper case and one lower case letter.
- – Always put a cover sheet on your TPS report.
It’s nice to know there’s a place of no rules.
- – Too hot? Go chill out in the misty garden all wet with rain.
- – Too cold? Go in the hot room and toss some water on the sauna rocks.
The metaphor is personified:
Want to prop open the hot room door after sauna? Stick a sandal in it.
Need a door handle that works? Screw one together until a really cool one presents itself – if ever.
Sauna is OUR time.
and nobody tells us what to do.