- 3:25 pm – light wood burning sauna. Get a good flame going.
- 3:30 pm – set damper to about 70% open. Go for a 50 year old lame attempt at a 3 mile run.
- 4:00 pm – return from lame ass run, toss another log on sauna. 130 degrees f. and climbing.
- 4:05 pm – change into Troxers, grab a liter of drinking water, set a music playlist, enter sauna. Bring damper down to about 15% open. 140 degress f. and climbing. Wet hair down.
- 4:18 ish – finish round 1, 155 f and climbing.
- 4:32 ish – re-enter hot room after a nICE cool down in the misty garden all wet with rain. 160-165 f and steady.
Take a couple more rounds, losing all track of time and retentiveness. Re enter real life around 6 pm. Clean, cleansed, recharged, reset, restored, and a few more great attributes this author can’t remember right now because it is now 3:10 pm and I can’t wait to get going!