A Clean Rinse after EVERY round:
- Flushes out open pores on your skin – ridding toxins, sweat, dirt.
- Contracts muscles, mind, body – accentuating the benefits explained in the rubber band theory.
- Stimulates euphoria – endorphin rush akin to intense exercise (yoga, running, biking).
BONUS: A three round, three clean rinse sauna: no post sauna shower needed, no soap, no messing around in front of a mirror, just a refreshed post sauna glow.
A clean rinse after EVERY round:
- At a lake cottage or cabin? Jump in the lake.
- At a backyard sauna? Stand under an outdoor shower or cold water bucket dunk.
- At an Indoor, health club or hotel sauna? Find the cold lever on the shower handle.
Like it says on the laundry detergent box: Heat up, cold rinse, repeat.