I loved this beer even before I took the first sip. (I lived in West London 30 years ago).
Summit Brewing and I are on the same page.
Gets me all kinds of thinking:
- I’d like to go to go to the Swedish Archipelago again and take a sauna again at Tomey’s Uncle’s cabin. And I’d like to go there with John B. We were building a cabin there 30 years ago.
- I’d like to go to West London again, and England. Maybe I could visit a few of the folks in England who i’ve helped build their own saunas. And I’d like to do that with my brother. We were traveling around England there 30 years ago.
- I’d like to hit a concert with Scotty.
- I’d like to visit a few of the folks in Finland who i’ve gotten to know because of sauna.
- I’d like to buy that bottle of wine for Richard R. And see Simon G. And Peter G., who started it all.