- You secretly enjoy cold, crappy weather.
- When jumping in a pool or lake, you don’t bother dipping in your toe first to check the temp.
- Rinsing off after shaving, you use the coldest water possible.
- You have in your garage a working TV, radio, and or refrigerator.
- You prefer exercising outside vs. inside at a health club.
- At the office, you’ve been known to say: “wow, did you see the stars last night?”
- You smile at the fact that drinking 3 beers at home cost less than 1/2 of one at a bar.
- You like all aspects of firewood: cutting, chopping, stacking, burning.
- You consider such things as yoga, acupuncture, and meditation with an open mind.
- You love the ‘up north’ natural environment, but can’t always get there.
Building a Sauna
Where to Find SaunaTimes
DISCLAIMER: Sometimes, I like a product so much that I invest my time (and sometimes my own resources) to help get it off the ground. I most often post product info without any financial compensation at all.