Jamie and Will were ready to put winter behind us, and head up to the shores of the World’s largest freshwater lake.
In this episode of Sauna Talk, we hear from the winners of the free weekend package to Larsmont Cottage’s Sauna Days!
What they won
Their very own free weekend package to Sauna Days! $504.00 value.
2- Night Free Lodging at Larsmont Cottages Lakeside Suite
- Room & Tax Charges Included
- King Bed
- Gas Fireplace
- Microwave & Mini Fridge
- Flatscreen TV
- Private Bath w/ Whirlpool Tub
- Balcony with Lake Superior View
Packages also Included:
- Unlimited sauna access via multiple saunas onsite
- Unlimited Lake Superior plunge access via largest freshwater lake onsite
- Sauna Lovers’ Social hour & Appetizers
- Saturday Smorgasbord Buffet
- Sauna Enthusiast Gift Basket
- Guided Tour and more!
How they won
Contest rules were straightforward and simple (much like sauna itself):
- Send us a photo of you, sauna related. You can be in front of your sauna, in your sauna, someone else’s sauna, or just standing there with a puppy dog look on your face of: “I need a sauna weekend.”
- Include with your photo a 100 word or less story or reason why you’d like to attend Sauna Days at Larsmont Cottages. A simple note from the heart is all we need.
- Email above to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries must be received by midnight, March 25th 2019, at which time we are planning a late night sauna party to review entries and choose a winner.
Jamie and Will were able to share the joy and goodness of authentic sauna at this beautiful lakeside resort… just as how Nature intended it to be!
Read more about Sauna Days at Larsmont College here.
First names, essays, and photos become property of saunatimes, which includes possible publication on saunatimes.com.
4 thoughts on ““Sauna Days” contest winners from the Larsmont Cottage sauna bench”
I’m installing a sauna in the basement. Unfortunately, not authentic but one day I will get there. Anyway, I was wondering if you could provide a highly rated electric stove?
please search “electric stoves” on right hand side and read guest posts from Jeff, electrical engineer. Hugely comprehensive!
Building a mobile sauna in an enclosed trailer, just wondering how to finish off the chimney, as far as the length of the pipe extending up as well as the type of cap that could handle highway speeds. Thanks.
suggest extending above room a foot or so, and mindful of chimney cap in that my experience is that it’ll want to blow off any faster than 50 mph. you can use silicone or heat tolerant glue to hold it down, but my experience is to take off chimney cap for higher speed road trips.