Authentic Sauna Blog
Sauna Talk: husband and wife landscape team discuss outbuildings along the path towards building their own backyard sauna retreat
“I think if you’re thinking about building a sauna, you should go ahead and just do it.” – Steele Arundel BONUS INTRO: Rod Buhrsmith introduces
Sauna health & wellness extends beyond the doing. Sometimes just the remembering can be a sauna benefit.
Every time I allow myself to start thinking about 218, I’m filled with calm and joy 218 is the Northern Minnesota area code. 218 is
Wim Hof holds 26 world records, including a world record for longest ice bath. Wim describes his ability to withstand extreme cold temperatures as being able to “turn his own thermostat up” through breathing exercises.
From the Mailbag: Hi Glenn, I ordered your e-book a couple of years ago and am finally (hopefully) getting started on my sauna build. I
Latest Sauna Talk Episode
Enjoy Sauna Talk Elsewhere
Where to Find Us
- Figuring out how much paneling you will need for your sauna hot room on
- How to cure your sauna stove from many ills on
- What does Mayo Clinic’s recent report on sauna bathing mean for AUTHENTIC sauna ? on
- Could the endorphin rush begin even before our first sauna round? on
- When to use a Sauna to Cure a Hangover on