Authentic Sauna Blog
Sauna how to
With sauna becoming more popular, more and more folks are being invited over to backyard saunas and mobile sauna gatherings all over town. Just yesterday, a couple
The preview: as the sauna heats up “I sauna when I want to” He explains. And this maybe the most fundamental aspect to AUTHENTIC sauna.
There is a lot of chatter about “dry” sauna, “wet” sauna, and the IRS style stern signage in public saunas: “Do NOT toss water on
Guest post series continues: I am pleased to share information from Mary St Onge, RYT-500,Yoga Therapist and Kirtan Wallah. Practicing, teaching and beginning again every day.
Latest Sauna Talk Episode
Enjoy Sauna Talk Elsewhere
Where to Find Us
- Is it better to take a sauna on an empty stomach or a full stomach? on
- Tips to Think About for Your Own Authentic Sauna Build on
- Money Saving Tips for Building Your Own Sauna: Wood Paneling for Your Hot Room on
- Free Sauna Information on
- Sore muscles or joints? Sauna and ice makes everything nice. on