From the Mailbag: Hi Glenn, I ordered your e-book a couple of years ago and am finally (hopefully) getting started on my sauna build. I
Authentic Sauna Blog
10. Sauna is the best way to check for and get rid of wood ticks.. 9. Sauna gets rid of your itchy mosquito bites. 8.
Sauna during each of the four seasons involve: Summer saunas by the lake with plunges off the dock and rainy days. Spring saunas with freshly
Summer saunas mean Hippopotamus style hanging out. And here’s A guest post from Miller, reviewing matters on a summer day in his backyard sauna. Check out
47 of the 50 States here in the US are under “Extreme Heat Index” which basically means a sauna is everywhere you go outside. But
It’s night time and it’s still warm out. You take a wonderful cold shower outside. You sit and chill out and here this great tune.
Latest Sauna Talk Episode
Enjoy Sauna Talk Elsewhere
Where to Find Us
- Could lämpömassa become the second Finnish word to be adopted into the English language? on
- Do Traditional Saunas Raise Core Body Temperature? on
- Glenn’s Story on
- A short treatise on negative ions and sauna, and why sauna helps supercharge your whole body on
- 8 reasons why the 612 Sauna Society offers a great public sauna experience on