We manage time a lot in our busy lives.
- Jimmy needs to get to basketball by 4:15. 45 minutes before the game.
- If i’m not out my driveway by 7:15 the traffic is brutal.
- Got 10 minutes?
When we take time for sauna:
- We carve out enough time.
- We let time take its time.
WTF am I talking about?
- Stay in the hot room as long as it feels good.
- Chill out in the garden – all misty wet with rain – allowing for good thoughts and ideas to come forward.
- Listen to a conversation as it unfolds, letting it flow without thinking about what’s next.
These tips work great with sauna because time takes its time, vs. you trying to control time. Also, no sauna timers!
One may start applying this style within other aspects of one’s life: More irie. More oneness. Love and unity.
1 thought on “When enjoying sauna: let time take its time”